Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS
The allsales.gr is an electronic shop that sales products via the Internet, which belongs to the ALLSALES.GR LP company, located in lagonissi, street Av. Kalyvion 76, 19010, with VAT number 800 747 515, Tax KOROPIOU. Each user who enters using allsales.gr shop services considered that agrees and accepts the conditions set out below. These should be read carefully and any other terms are expressly excluded. If the user does not agree with the terms may not make use of the shop allsales.gr.
You are free to use www.allsales.gr according to Law. The responsibility for the contents of transactions belongs exclusively to you. Please fill in correctly the following fields (name, address, telephone) in contact forms. Also send, post, send by email or otherwise transmit any Content that is illegal for any reason, causing illegal attack and damage to allsales.gr or any third party or infringes confidentiality or secrecy of information of any person. The allsales.gr makes every effort to provide high quality services, but can not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors.
Allsales.gr has no responsibility or liability for any damage and moral damage resulting from failure to provide support services. Product photos are indicative. Also allsales.gr is not responsible and is not bound to any errors in features, photographs and prices of products listed on the online store and can not guarantee that there are no errors from any cause during the introduction and / or updating of attributes and / or the price of a product. The availability of the products listed indicative and not binding.
The prices of products are on the pages of the shop include the legal VAT and excluding shipping costs. Shipping costs are charged to the client and displayed during the order and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of selected products. Prices may change without notice but allsales.gr undertakes to apply the prices shown on the website at the time of your order. The various offers posted strictly apply to the periods indicated or until stocks last.
2. PROCESS ORDER
Upon completion of your order you will receive an automated email with the details of your order.
Then you will receive the following automated email to inform you of the steps of your order:
- Order Processing: Your order was received and is in the product collection stage
- Checkout: Your order was given to the courier and is to be delivered to you within 1-2 working days.
- Order Cancellation: Your order has been canceled either by your own request or because we were unable to contact you by phone or via email.
In the case of an abeyance with your order we will contact you by phone.
Your order is sent to the address you provide in the order form by courier company or agency if the package is bulky.
The mission of your order out within 1-5 business days from the date of completion of your order.
Allsales.gr is not responsible for delays in the execution of orders (including delivery) due to circumstances not attributable to the fault of allsales.gr or due to force majeure such as strikes, bad weather, suppliers or transport problems and natural disasters and is entitled extension of time for execution of the order. If this lasts more than 1 month, the order can be canceled without compensation.
3. RECEIPT OF ORDER
On receipt of your order, you must check that the products correspond to your order and to highlight any problem exists. Contact by phone at 22910-71508 daily 9:00-17:00 or by email at email@example.com no later than five working days after receipt of your order. Beyond this date will not be able to accept any change or refund and discharges the allsales.gr from any liability to the Customer.
4. ORDER CANCELLATION
Cancellation of orders can be made either by phone at 22910-71508 daily 9:00-17:00 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be informed at what stage is your order and what options you have.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Possibility of withdrawal due to remorse you within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of goods.
In this case it only charges you the cost of returning goods.
To return products should contact either by phone at 22910-71508 daily 9:00-15:00 or by email at email@example.com and we will inform you about the choices you have.
Returns are accepted only if the products you wish to return are in the same condition as received, are not unsealed or violated the packaging along with the sales receipt or invoice.
In the case of a refund this will be done within 15 days after allsales.gr receives the products. Return is by crediting your bank account will know the allsales.gr.
6. WARRANTY AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
The warranty for each product is for 1 year and for batteries 6 months unless something different is written in description and apply for as long as indicated.
In the case of defective product demonstrably not due to misuse, the allsales.gr must replace the product with a same. Shipping costs to replace the defective product incurred by allsales.gr.
Contact by phone at 22910-71508 daily 9:00-15:00 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check out the possibilities.
Shipping cost is 2.90€ euro for parcels weighing up to 3 kg and 1 euro for each additional kg.
- By cash, charged 1.90€
- By credit card or PAYPAL
- By bank transfer, stating your name or order number in the following accounts. When the bank confirms the deposit allsales.gr send the product or products.
Note: The order will remain in place, pending the deposit, for 3 working days. After this time will be void, unless otherwise agreed with allsales.gr.
|BENEFICIARY: ALLSALES.GR EE|
Caution: in case of transfer of funds from another bank, the customer must select all expenses of banks (own and our bank) to charge him. If the bank does not give this option, then the client must transfer the amount of the order plus the amount of 4 euros.
9. Protection of Personal data policy
Allsales.gr, which belongs to the company ALLSALES.GR EU, based in Lagonisi, Attica, 76 L. Kalyvion Street, 19010, with TIN 800747515, KOROPIOU Tax Office and G.E.M.I. 139425501000, takes the necessary measures to fully ensure the privacy and security of your personal data, in accordance with its compliance with its obligations as a Processing Officer arising from the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) .
What is personal data?
The term "personal data", in accordance with Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, which is also the subject of the data, such as: name, postal address, e-mail address, contact phone number, etc., which identify or may identify his identity.
What kind of personal data do we collect about you?We collect and process only the personal data that concerns you and is absolutely necessary to serve the purpose for which they were given and are used exclusively for this purpose and after we have previously obtained your explicit consent. In particular:Simple personal data concerning you: We collect simple personal data concerning you which includes: name, patronymic, age, contact details (residence - postal address, landline and / or mobile phone number, e-mail address) , bank details and payment details, the identification number and / or the social security registration number (A.M.K.A.), A.F.M., competent D.O.Y. This information and data will be included in the folder and / or tab that will be created either in electronic or printed form.Data and Contact Information: We collect your name, your mailing address, your email address and your phone number (landline and / or mobile).On-line activity data: We collect personal data concerning you when you use the online services and websites of allsales.gr and as long as you have previously expressly provided your consent for this purpose. These may include your social media account ID, IP address, and other online identifiers that you provide to us online on our website. The above applies only to online services and websites owned by allsales.gr and does not apply to information collected through any other website.
Allsales.gr states that it will not collect or process personal data from minors, without first obtaining the consent of the person exercising parental care of the minor.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data that is indicative of you for the purposes listed below:
For direct or indirect communication with you for the purpose of selling and promoting energy services.
For the development of advertising strategy, marketing, communication, provision of marketing services through telephone or SMS or e-mail, provision of program advertising services (where the purchase and sale of electronically targeted direct advertising services is purchased and sold), data processing to monitor the success of advertising campaigns, monitoring, management, and reorientation through platforms and social media and collaborating with people who influence social media.
• For the provision of Promotion services and the provision of Marketing Services• To improve the quality of our services provided to you.• For any kind of communication we have with you for your information within the framework of our services (including telephone call, sending sms, sending e-mail to inform you about new services, to remind, confirmation of appointment and / or and re-audit and for the provision of Marketing services.• For our compliance with legal procedures and court decisions, to respond to requests from public and state services and authorities in the exercise of their public authority.• For the fulfillment of the legal interest of allsales.gr.• To defend our legal rights and claims in order to protect our legitimate interests and our business activities, or those of our partners and in order to ensure the rights, privacy, security or assets of allsales.gr and our partners, your own legal claims or rights, or those of others.
Where do we collect and process personal data concerning you from?
Personal data relating to you is collected:
- From you, when you contact us by phone, when you fill out electronic forms or send an e-mail, or by any other contact with us, in order to be informed or use the services of allsales.gr.
Automatically through the browser or mobile device you use to access our Website. When you visit and use our website for informational purposes only, we collect only your Personal Data which is transmitted by your browser to our server, which is technically necessary for the promotion of the website to you and the guarantee of stability and security.
With the exception of any Personal Data relating to you and collected by Cookies (see more Policy Cookies here), Personal Data relating to you is limited to what you have explicitly provided for a specific purpose and if you have given your consent. We also collect Personal Data that relates to you during your visit to our site and if you have expressly consented to this, expressly completing the respective relevant fields.
• From social media pages, other social media content, our tools and applications.• From you, when you visit the site of our physical store to receive information about the services provided by us, to provide our services to you.
Legal basis for processing personal data concerning you:The processing by allsales.gr of the simple personal data and / or personal data of special categories that concern you, is done in the context of the fulfillment of our contractual obligations to you and in particular the provision of our services to you and is based on:
- your free, specific, explicit and fully aware consent, which you may freely revoke at any time.
- concluding and executing a contract between us to provide our services.
- your request when you visit the premises of our facilities to receive valid information about our services.
- our legal interest for the fulfillment of our corporate purpose, ie the provision of our services, for the establishment, exercise or support of our legal claims.
Time we retain personal data concerning you:
- Allsales.gr, in compliance with applicable law, will keep your personal data for a period of 5 years.
- When we are to comply with our legal or regulatory obligation, we retain the personal data concerning you, at least for as long as required by law, to comply with that obligation.
- When it comes to our general communication with you, your consent statement is kept for as long as you do not withdraw it.
Guarantees and measures we take to protect your dataWhen you provide us with your personal data, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that it is kept secure. We update and control the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to the absolutely necessary personal data that concerns you and only those of our employees who need to know your data in order to provide our services to you. In addition, we train the staff of allsales.gr regarding the importance of confidentiality and security of personal data concerning you and we ensure this by confidentiality agreements covering the confidentiality of information that is disclosed due to the provision of our services. Among other things, we have implemented the following appropriate technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect personal data concerning any loss, alteration, illegal processing or change:
-Use of Thawte's SSL protocol, with encryption up to 256bit, for secure online trading. The SSL protocol is the safest protocol in the world for web site certification for web users - and for encrypting data between web users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information exchanged between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information during their transfer (see more on its SSL protocol Thawte. here).
- Measures of business continuity.
- Storage and retention of personal data concerning you (both simple and special categories - sensitive) either in electronic or printed form, in a special storage space, protected and safe, in which there is no access to persons without authorization.
-Coding, Data Encryption.
- Continuous adaptation and updating of the operation of our processes and systems.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
The processing of personal data concerning you, is done by specially authorized staff of our company, through information systems and electronic devices and / or manuscripts either - by order and on our behalf - by external partners who will act as "processors" "(Indicatively, financial advisors - accountants, legal advisers, etc.), who, however, have committed themselves to us in order to maintain confidentiality, and to protect the personal data concerning you and only for the purposes provided to us.
Specifically, allsales.gr entrusts the processing of personal data only to processors, who ensure with appropriate technical and organizational measures that the processing is carried out in accordance with the law and that the protection of your rights is ensured. The written contract of assignment of processing to the executor of the processing includes the following:
* Defines the object and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data and the categories of data subjects and the obligations and rights of allsales.gr as the controller.* Provides that the processor processes the personal data only on the basis of recorded orders of allsales.gr, including the transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization, unless required to do so under EU law or the law of the Member State to which the executor is subject to processing,
* Provides that the processor ensures that persons authorized to process personal data are bound to maintain confidentiality. * Provides that the processor takes all necessary measures for data security, * Provides that the processor does not hire another performer without prior special or general written permission from allsales.gr. In case the processor hires the "sub-executor" the processing must ensure that the same obligations to protect the data provided for in the contract will also bind the "sub-executor". In any case, the original executor remains fully accountable to allsales.gr.* Provides that the processor helps allsales.gr in responding to requests for exercise of your rights (right of access, correction, deletion, objection),* Provides that the processor helps allsales.gr to ensure compliance with data security obligations and notification of any data breach. In any case, the processor informs allsales.gr immediately, as soon as a personal data breach is noticed,
* Provides that the processor is assisting the controller in conducting a privacy impact assessment, if required by the GCC, * Provides that at the choice of allsales.gr, the processor will delete or return all personal data to allsales.gr after the completion of the processing services and will delete the existing copies, unless the law of the Union or of the Member State requires the storage of personal data,
* Provides that the processor is obliged to make available to allsales.gr any necessary information to prove its compliance with the obligations provided by the GKPD and to allow and facilitate any checks carried out Allsales.gr guarantees that it will not transfer, notify, grant, etc. of personal data concerning you (other than those listed above) unless required by applicable law and required to be made to public / judicial / auditing bodies and authorities.
In each transfer for our order and on behalf of the processing, we take the appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the data that will be transmitted are the least necessary and that the conditions for their legal processing are met. Your rights: You have the following rights under the legal framework of the General Data Protection Regulation: • Right of access - Right to receive information on whether data is being processed and accessed.
Right to information on this processing (who, for what purpose, recipients, retention period, etc.)
- Right to correction - Right to correct inaccurate personal data and fill incomplete information.
Right to delete - Right to request the deletion of any data concerning you (data that is no longer necessary, revocation of consent, data that have been illegally processed), as long as it does not conflict with any other provision of law.
- Processing Restriction Right - when the accuracy of the data is disputed, the processing is illegal, the data is no longer needed by the controller, the data subject has objected to the automated processing.
Right to data portability - the right to request the sending of your data by fax or e-mail to a person you declare to us, provided that this does not conflict with any other prohibitive provision of law.
- The right to appeal to the PRINCIPLE OF PRODUCTION OF DATA PROSECUTOR'S CHARACTER for any matter concerning its competence in relation to the above-described processing of personal data concerning you.
You can exercise your above rights upon your submission of a relevant written application to allsales.gr, which must respond to you free of charge and within 30 days from the date of submission of the relevant application.
How to contact us?
You may at any time have the right to information about the data stored on your person, origin and recipient, as well as for the purpose of storage. For information on your stored data you can contact us directly at the following address:ALLSALES.GR,Lagonisi Attica, 76 L. Kalyvion Street, 19010E-mail: email@example.comTel: 22910 71508
From Monday, February 15, 2016, came into the Online Dispute Resolution Platform (Online Dispute Resolution - ODR) of the European Commission, which will both allow consumers and traders to resolve electronically their differences whether they concern domestic or in cross-border transactions.
The ODR is connected directly with the competent bodies Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in each country, which assume the handling of complaints. In our country Competent Bodies A) Independent Authority "Consumer Ombudsman", and B) the Ombudsman for Banking - Investment Services.(See their bodies here).